The last five books I’ve read….
1. Sifted by Rick Lawrence. (Full disclosure – I’m still reading this one – it’s deep!)
2. Poke the Box by Seth Godin. (Good thoughts on ‘starting something’ – but pretty repetitive.)
3. Read this Before Our Next Meeting by Al Pittampalli. (GREAT! I really DO wish everyone would read this before we meet!)
4. 99 Thoughts for Parents of Teenagers by Walt Mueller. (Simple truth most of us forget when the hormones kick in!)
5. The Disconnect by Doug Franklin. (A great book that should be required reading for all church staff.)
Up Next: The Year of Living Biblically by AJ Jacobs.
What are you reading?